Ernest H. White, Jr.
E. H. White Jr. practices a life of Servant Leadership, guided by compassionate objectivity.
“A Life of Service, is a life that counts.” 4-H Motto
President –The National African-American School Board Members Association, (NAASBMA) An Affiliate of CAREER WISE(Memphis TN), a strategic planning organization for African-American School Board Members, administrators, teachers, parents, community and corporate partners, providing technical assistance, and consultation for Career Technology Adult Education Program Development, and K-16 Education Policy Reform. .
Past Chair-Governance in Education Commission, National Alliance of Black School Educators, Washington, D.C.
Past President- National Caucus Black School Board Members/National School Boards Association, Board of Directors, Alexandria, Va.
Co-founder – The National Tri-Caucus Board Development Assoc.(NTCBDA) a Leadership Development Program for African-American, Hispanic-American, American Indian/Alaskan Native school board members, K-16 educational administrators, corporate/community partners, and parents. The NTCBDA’s working platform is based on 3 E’s supported by CS – (EDUCATION, ECONOMICS/BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT & THE ENVIRONMENT supported by CULTURAL SPIRITUALITY)
School Board Trustee, Spartanburg, District 7, Spartanburg, S.C. Since 1994
- Officer– Eclectic Religious Service Association, (ERSA Program) Co-founder, Christ Counseling Center, Upstate South Carolina.
- Fellow – The American Association of Pastoral Counseling, Alexandria,
- Certified Test Administrator-NCS Pearson Inc. (MMPI Series, Behavioral Assessment Series)
- Board Member-The Southern Minority Leadership Council, Jackson, MS.
- Member– Association Clinical Pastoral Education /REM- Richmond,
- Member– Clinical Pastoral Education Consultation Committee, Spartanburg Regional Medical Center, Spartanburg, S.C.
- Elder– Supernumerary (ret),The A.M.E. Zion Church
- Director, Commissioned Ministries, C.E.C.
- Board Member/Secretary-Recorder, Association for the Advancement of Educational Research (AAER)
- Board Member, Past Chairman of the Governance in Education Commission, NABSE (National Alliance of Black School Educators), Washington, C.
- Director of Development, Research Consortium on Equity in Education(RCEE)
- Min. Degree, Lutheran Theological Southern Seminary, Columbia S.C.,
- Supervision Course for AAMFT & AAPC- Louisville Theological Seminary, Kentucky
- CPE Resident(5Qtrs) Wm. S. Hall Research & Psychiatric Hospital, Columbia, C.
- Div. Degree- Hood Theological Seminary, Salisbury N.C.
- Fellow, American Association Pastoral Counselors
- Fellow, Protestant Episcopal Theological Seminary, Alexandria, Va
- Marriage and Family Therapy, Practicum- Converse College, Spartanburg, C.
- A. Degree-Shaw University, Raleigh, N.C.
Military Service, 1969-1973
U.S. Air Force- Viet-Nam Veteran –Honorable Discharge
*Life Member-Disabled American Veterans of America-DAV,
*Life Member-Veterans Foreign Wars-VFW
Currently active in Veterans Affairs Support Groups, Greenville, S.C.
He is married and the devoted father of two sons, one granddaughter & one grandson!
“Follow Peace and Search for Wisdom, Then Wisdom and Peace will follow you.”